1. Introduction to Cookies
2. What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of data stored within your browser when you interact with a website. These data files allow the site to recall important information about your visit and help improve your experience.
They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you do have the ability to decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. If you use several browsers, remember to delete cookies in all of them.
Please note, if you do this you may lose some of the functionality of this Platform.
3. What types of cookies do we use
We use several different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary: these are cookies that are essential for the operation of our App and for it to perform its basic functions. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for any Services that we may offer.
- Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies allow us to collect information on how users interact with our App, including page visits, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve the function and how users interact with them.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise amd store preference for when you return to our Platform (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our App, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Usage of cookies of this character helps us and our analytics partners to deliver an experience more relevant to you and your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Interaction cookies: These cookies allow us to communicate. For example, these cookies allow you to “like” us or recommend us on social media. These social media interaction cookies may collect information about your visit even though you do not interact with them.
4. Contact us
Comments are closed.